I ordered software to install Office 2007 and Norton Internet Security 2010-2 from cheapsoftwaresonline.com back in April 2010. I was able to upload the Norton Security, but the link to upload Office 2007 did not contain a valid product key.

I have tried 5 different times to get this resolved, and each time they promise a resolution, the last time even saying they had shipped a disk to install the software. Fortunately I asked for a tracking number- but it wasn't even a valid number!

I have asked for my money back twice- not resolved! Instead they keep offering to send me the software again, but these bogus links, keys and tracking numbers lead me to believe this company is bogus. DO NOT BUY from cheapsoftwaresonline.com!!!

Had an Experience with Cheap Softwares Online?

Comments

Well, I purchased Kaspersky Internet Security for 1 user only and Kaspersky antivir half a year ago and I am still using them, I do not have any problem with them. I am getting daily updates on those softwares. It is legal.You can not use Kaspersky with a fake licence code, their system is very clever and sophisticated.